For Japan Expats
Are you having difficulties living and working in Japan?
- Stressed-out and frustrated living and working in a foreign environment?
- Having difficulties adjusting to the Japanese way of doing things?
- Feeling isolated and alone?
- Dissatisfied with the direction of your life?
Living and working overseas can be challenging for you and your family. Japanese culture is unique and you can easily become overwhelmed. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Your Japan experience can be successful, profitable and enjoyable. You can:
- Be successful in your professional and personal lives.
- Be happy and appreciate living in a new culture.
- Deal with problems and crises calmly and effectively.
- Release stress, finding the right balance of mind, body and spirit.
- Live your life's purpose, having a positive impact others.
I have lived and worked in Japan for nearly 20 years. I can help you:
- Manage cross-cultural issues.
- Understand Japanese culture and adapt accordingly without selling your soul.
- Connect inwardly and live from a calm, centered place.
- Clarify what you really want and plot a practical course how to get there.
If you are dissatisfied with your life, it is not going to get better on it’s own. Working with someone who has the knowledge, experience and insight will help you make the changes you want to make quickly.
Sometimes, you just need someone to talk to who understands what you are going through.
Don't gambaru (endure suffering) like the Japanese do. That doesn't work. It leads to emotional repression and disempowerment. I teach people the exact opposite.
I can also help expats living in other countries. Even though I may not know the specifics of the culture you are living in, I do know a lot about living and adapting in foreign lands.
I’m the guy to call when you really want to make your change.